10 WEEK PREGNANCY COURSE
ROCK pregnancy with expert advice from a registered prenatal dietitian.
10-week pregnancy nutrition program (virtual, live classes) that covers:
all of the stages of pregnancy
tips for labour and postpartum nutrition
nutrition needed to grow a healthy, thriving baby!
how to use food to minimize pregnancy symptoms
guest classes from other pregnancy experts (such as a pelvic floor PT and pregnancy focused chiropractor)
food safety for pregnancy
appropriate (PERSONALIZED) supplementation guidelines
tips to increase fertility for those not already pregnant
improving breastmilk supply
tips for restricted diets
lifestyle factors to decrease stress & improve mental health
and lots, LOTS more!
Starting the week of October 11th!
As for payments:
- Payment can be made through HSA/FSA card as well!
- If cost is a factor, reach out - we can find a solution, I never want price to get in the way!
- ALSO INCLUDED -
- meal plans for each trimester!
- exercise guides & ideas, safe for pregnancy
- healthy, nourishing recipes
- an encouraging group setting
- guest classes from other pregnancy experts, like pelvic floor physical therapists
- unlimited access to a women's health dietitian trained in pregnancy nutrition
PREMIUM PREGNANCY PACKAGE + 1:1 SESSION
-access to 10 weeks of live, virtual classes with Q&A
-meal plans and exercise plans for each trimester
-unlimited access to a prenatal dietitian and private group FaceBook page to get all your questions answered anytime!
- one-on-one session with prenatal dietitian to get all your questions asked and get personalized recommendations
- continued support postpartum! unlimited text/email support with prenatal dietitian 3 months postpartum
- lab review and personalized supplement recommendations
a combined value of over $400!!
All yours for the early bird pricing of $250!
PREGNANCY SHOULD BE A TIME OF JOY - NOT CONFUSION!
if you are...
Worried about what foods you can and can’t eat.
Confused about which supplements you need to take.
Exhausted and stressed out trying to plan your meals and snacks accordingly.
Confused and overwhelmed with what pregnancy nutrition advice is actually best for you and your baby
Then you’re in the right place!
I know first-hand how it feels to want to do everything right, while simultaneously being afraid to do everything wrong. I feel you mama!
When it comes to your diet and pregnancy nutrition, you should:
✔️ Feel confident with your food choices,
✔️ Still enjoy the foods you love,
✔️ Feel energized throughout your pregnancy.
… all while nourishing your body in the best way possible for both you and your baby!